Presented by Rebecca Cofod, Group Training Solutions Manager, Johnson Health Tech
Today, many health clubs are trying to be all things to all people, while specialty studios are experiencing significant growth.
This webinar is designed to help you maximize your programming mix based on your goals and determine the right choices within your environment. Attendees will review topics such as one-on-one training, large groups of 50+, and everything in between. You will learn what to offer—and what not to offer—as well as strategies to position programming in a way that supports a prescriptive growth plan for your members, leading to increased participation, retention, and revenue.
- Build the programming mix to efficiently meet member needs.
- Determine where to spend your time and energy.
- Maximize facility space and time to create the biggest impact.
- Expand complimentary program offerings to build revenue, retention, and referrals.
- Understand niche vs. mainstream programming to create the best mix for your members.
Throughout her career, Rebecca Cofod has worked with various types of organizations, helping them to excel in their marketing and sales efforts, and achieve measurable increases in revenue from acquisition, retention, and referrals. She has worked with hundreds of health and fitness organizations to find value using programs, systems, and products to engage with their members. Cofod received a master’s degree in business and marketing from Boston University.