Successfully Onboard Health Club Members (and Employees) Using Technology
Presented by Michael Rucker, Vice President of Technology, Active Wellness
Every health club operator wants to improve retention rates, and one of the most effective ways is to onboard them properly. Fortunately, this is much easier (and cheaper) than it has ever been before—thanks to technology.
This webinar will teach you how to effectively create a system to automate much of the onboarding process with measurable results using the technology you are probably already using.
- Explore common technology that can be used in the onboarding process
- Learn a framework for effectively onboarding new members and staff
- Understand the key performance indicators (KPIs) of your onboarding system
- Using KPIs, develop methods for continual improvement
- Discuss pro tips for those that might already have existing onboarding systems
Michael Rucker, Ph.D., has a doctoral degree in organizational psychology. In 2016, Rucker was recognized as one of the 50 most influential people in digital health by Onalytica. He currently sits on IHRSA’s Innovation & Technology Advisory Council, functions as the vice president of technology for Active Wellness and is a peer-reviewed author. You call follow Michael Rucker on Twitter at @performbetter or visit his website: michaelrucker.com.