New European Data Protection Rules: The Impact on Your Gym
Presented by Roman Spitko, Privacy Expert and Lecturer at BSA Academy, and German University of Prevention and Health Management
When the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect across Europe on 25 May 2018, it will change the way your gym does business.
This webinar, designed for health club owners, marketing departments, and legal councils, will help you become better prepared. Any and all global companies doing business with European customers can benefit by learning how to avoid fines of up to €20 million or 4% of its global revenue if not compliant.
- Learn what the key data protection rules entail
- Understand how the rules will impact your staff's, members' and prospects' data
- Discover how this new law will affect your marketing practices
- Determine if health data will be subject to tighter rules
- Learn tips on how to be compliant by 25 May 2018
Roman Spitko gained his degree in business administration (Dipl.-Kfm.) and his degree in law (LL.M.) at Saarland University. Since 2007, he acts as author, lecturer, and head of the faculty of business administration and economics at German University for Prevention and Health Care Management and BSA-Academy.