How to Incorporate Hospitality-based Selling in Your Health Club
Presented by Shawn Stewart, Chief Operating Officer, O2 Fitness
Customer service is a science, hospitality is the soul. When combined with an empathic approach to selling, you can open the doors to attract a whole new market for your club.
- Find out how to use customer hospitality in the sales process to compete with studios and attract the millennial market
- Review sales skills and tools needed to drive bottom-line performance
- Learn tips for increasing your corporate membership
- Understand the buyers persona and why it matters
- Discover seven habits of highly effective sales people
While studying exercise and sports science at the University of Florida, Shawn Stewart began his career in the fitness industry in 1994 at Gainesville Health & Fitness in Gainesville, FL. He quickly discovered his passion for values based leadership and the power of company culture. Stewart is both an accomplished speaker and educator for the health and fitness industry and the community and has educated professionals all over the world. After 20 years in Gainesville and serving as the General Manager for all of the Gainesville Health & Fitness facilities, Stewart is now the chief operating officer for O2 Fitness, based in Raleigh, NC. He oversees the operations of 28 clubs in North and South Carolina.