Success in Group Exercise
Presented by Marisa Hoff, General Manager, Stevenson Fitness
- Identify the key factors to look for when hiring and interviewing potential instructors.
- Explore the importance of the group exercise manager's role and the primary responsibilities of the position.
- Gain insight into how to best design a studio or classroom.
- Discover important elements for schedule design and balance.
- Obtain tips on how to design systems that maximize the role of the instructor for increasing member engagement.
Marisa Hoff has successfully managed Stevenson Fitness since its opening in 2010. Hoff has worked to build a membership of nearly 2000 members with an NPS consistently over 80, retention rates over 70 percent, high active user rates, and a booming group X program. Both the Group X and Personal Training departments have thrived under her leadership. Hoff has shared strategies for success at various fitness conferences.