How an Innovation Program Can Invigorate Your Fitness Business Webinar
Presented by Matt Parrott, Assistant Vice President of Business Development, Corporate Fitness Works
Whether you realize it or not, your fitness business is at risk of becoming an operational dinosaur. You need to develop a culture of innovation in order to survive in today’s competitive market—but doing so isn’t always an easy task.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to implement an innovation process that allows your business to harvest ideas and develop them into a business strategy.
Corporate Fitness Works’ Matt Parrott will walk attendees through all pieces of the implementation process. He’ll cover developing innovation priorities, creating an innovation team, vetting the best ideas, and avoiding the “business as usual” pitfalls.
- Discover how to cultivate the best ideas in your organization
- Develop a mindset of continuous quality improvement
- Understand how to evaluate and prioritize ideas
- Learn how to convert ideas into business practice
- Avoid common innovation program pitfalls