Economic Health & Societal Well-being: China
The global health and fitness industry has had a profound impact on economies and, before the pandemic, experienced steady growth over the past few decades. Included in this report is the economic and socioeconomic impact of health clubs, gyms, and studios in China. Topics covered in the report include:
- Direct and indirect GDP value,
- Employment contributions,
- Population benefits of physical activity,
- Healthcare cost of inactivity,
- Potential healthcare savings,
- Industry and policy examples to promote physically active lifestyles, and more.